Come join our team! We are looking for compassionate team members that are seeking a rewarding career in senior care and that want to make a difference.
At Seasons Living, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We work hard to build the best teams by supporting their personal growth, professional development and providing a culture of making a difference. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for senior care, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Wellness Director to join our team.
The Wellness Director assists with ensuring the quality of care of all residents. This position requires creativity, flexibility, time management skills, and a knowledge base of the geriatric population who may have complex medical needs. It also requires the ability to provide health services training to other employees of the Community, and to oversee the medication administration program.
What We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee Referral Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Executive Director to ensure that policies, procedures, and state regulations are being followed.
- Conduct internal quality assurance departmental audits.
- Assess the health conditions and needs of the residents upon move in and when a change of condition indicates assessment.
- In conjunction with the Program Manager/Executive Director, establish the appropriate level of care for the resident, based on their care needs.
- Ensure routine resident assessments are met on a quarterly basis.
- Participate in the development of the Plan of Care; Attend the Plan of Care meetings as indicated by Community policy or the resident’s medical condition.
- Perform medication room and medication cart audits as needed.
- Monitor the 24-hour communication and alert system for compliance; Appropriately and timely assess residents who have been put on alert status; Remove residents from alert after appropriate assessment of their condition.
- Review all physician’s transcriptions, progress notes, discharge orders, move in orders, and hospital notes; update as necessary every 90 days.
- Investigate incidents and behavior changes that require a License Nurse assessment; Document all incidents and changes in the resident’s progress notes.
- A current nursing license in the state of employment without restrictions.
- Prefer prior nursing experience in a long term care setting.
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
- Proficient in logging electronic medical records and other everyday computer skills.
- All candidates must be able to pass a fingerprint/criminal background check and a comprehensive reference check.
Wildcat Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer.