Come join our team! We are looking for compassionate team members that are seeking a rewarding career in senior care and that want to make a difference.
At Seasons Living, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We work hard to build the best teams by supporting their personal growth, professional development and providing a culture of making a difference. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for senior care, we want to meet you.
We are looking for a Culinary Director to join our team.
The Culinary Director directs all activities of the Dining Services Department and Dining Room. The position is responsible for quality of meals served, quality of service during mealtimes. This position also is directly responsible for establishing and maintaining all standards of quality, conduct, customer service, and productivity within the Dining Services department. This position also maintains appropriate levels of staffing and food / supplies inventory and works within the established budget, safety and sanitation guidelines.
What We Offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee Referral Program
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Innovate, plan, promote, and supervise a Dining Services program that meets or exceeds the minimum standards of quality, productivity, and customer service of the members of the Community.
- Ensure the program accommodates the broad spectrum of tastes, interests and personal therapeutic requirements of the resident population. Continuously monitor and appropriately address the resident Community for shifts in needs and preferences, likes and dislikes.
- Follow the company’s Menu Program or approved substitution menu that meets nutritional requirements.
- Responsible for costs associated with food purchases, equipment and supply purchases as outlined within the budgeted requirements.
- Comply with Sanitation and Dietary Guidelines; Comply with any and all state, local or federal rules, regulations and licensing requirements related to health, safety (OSHA), and general operation of the Dining Services department.
- High school diploma or equivalent, higher education preferred in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years prior supervisory experience in Dining Services preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of cooking skills and ability to follow instructions/recipes consistently.
- Must be able to speak English proficiently.
- Training available for qualified candidates.
- All candidates must be able to pass a fingerprint/criminal background check and a comprehensive reference check.
Wildcat Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer.